The Daughters of the Republic of Texas established memorial medallions to:
(1) mark graves of a DRT and/or CRT member,
(2) mark graves of a:
a. Veteran - a person whose service was rendered in the Texas Revolutionary War 1820-1836
b. Defender- a person whose military service was rendered for The Republic of Texas between April 23, 1836 and February 19,1846
c. Citizen - a person whose residence was in The Republic of Texas.
(3) marked any historic site, landmark, structure or trail that was important to the creation of and/or during The Republic of Texas.
To apply and order the memorial medallion, please complete one of the following forms:
- Application Memorial Medallion for DRT/CRT member
- Application Memorial Medallion for Veteran-Defender-Citizen
- Application Memorial Medallion for Historic Site
For more information about the memorial medallions, contact DRT’s 4th Vice President General at: email@example.com