Stone Fort Chapter Pin
|Size: 1″ x 5/8″
Description: The Stone Fort Chapter pin depicts the chapter’s namesake, The Old Stone Fort, well known symbol of early Texas history. The original house, built by Antonio Gil Y’Barbo ca 1788, became the first mercantile in Nacogdoches and served many public and civic uses. The building today houses a museum located on the campus of Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches. The polished gold pin features an engraved drawing from a photo made during the Texas Centennial Celebration.
Approval: Approved for wear on/off the Ribbon
Price: $20.00 includes S/H
Stone Fort Chapter
Description: The book is a Hardback edition with embossed gold lettering and contains the collected biographies of 198 DRT ancestors, along with Stone Fort Chapter information and history. This book is a limited quantity, one-time printing.
Price: $30.00 plus $5.00 S/H
HOW TO ORDER:
Click for Book Order Form: Stone Fort Chapter Ancestor Biographies
Click for Pin Order Form: Stone Fort Chapter Pin
Mail Order To:
Julia Clow, Treasurer
5656 FM 1275
Nacogdoches, TX 75961-0297